Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Confessions

Let me start by saying I love her. We’ve been together for almost three years and I truly believe that she’s the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Having said this, she doesn’t satisfy a very important need of mine. I mean, a man needs certain things. Women are supposed to need these things too. Maybe not as often as men, but still. She’s so cold in the bedroom. She never wants to do anything creative (creatively normal things, not freaky things). I’m talking different positions every once in awhile and maybe some verbal communication in the bedroom. Something, anything, would be better than what it is now.
So, to satisfy those needs, I cheated. I regret doing it, I think. I enjoyed it so much and that makes me feel so guilty. The other woman rocked my world so hard, I could barely breathe when we were done.
Please believe that I never intended to cheat on my fiancee. It just kinda happened. I know that sounds so cliche, but it’s true. After work one day, I went to the local bar and I talked to the bartender for a little while. He was really personable and goofy. He made me laugh. He had this curly blonde hair that reminded me of the stupid guy in that Alltel commercial. And when he made drinks he always made faces or arranged the fruit in an interesting way. Almost makes me want to be a bartender.
So anyway, a beautiful young blonde thing comes in and sits next to me. She completely ignores me for a little while and I ignore her too, thinking about my fiancee and fantasizing about having real sex with her. Then this woman turns to me and asks me why I’m not falling all over myself trying to impress her. I told her I was engaged and that I don’t look at women like that anymore. She pouted and it was sorta beautiful. She turned away again and looked deep in thought. Then she put her hand on my leg and turned toward me again and said that she’d never been rejected before. I told her not to take it personal and took her hand off of my knee. She put it back and inched it slowly up my leg. I just stared at her, getting an erection that betrayed my true feelings about the situation.
I think that men have it rough sometimes. Our bodies betray us.


To Be Continued...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me this is NOT a true story?!?

The Miller said...

Um no, just something I was toying with in my mind. Like what I would think about if I were a guy and I had cheated.